We have gathered expert general dentists who love sharing their knowledge. Although our courses will be topic-specific, the series will build on our commitment of Saying “YES” and a focus on “Same-Day Treatment.”.
“YES” Practice Management & Marketing /Cosmetic Dentistry including Dental Photography Dental Management - YES Philosophy Marvin Berlin, DDS, FAGDLEARN MORE
- Good to Great Time Line - Dr. Berlin will walk you through step-by-step the decisions and protocols that were implemented in turning a $4M practice into a $10M practice.
- Same Day Treatment - The importance of taking care of today’s patient today.
- YES! Philosophy - Dr. Berlin is the founder of the YES Philosophy, and he will share the tips and secrets that have changed hundreds of offices nationwide. He will share with you real-world applications on management, marketing, and clinical techniques.
- Customer Service ... means Serving your Customer. We will show you ways to maximize customer service and in turn, create raving fans.
- Morning Huddles - Prepare your days to be as efficient and productive as possible with this a fun and entertaining method that works for top producers in every market.
- Efficient Hygiene Exams - Five critical steps for making Hygiene exams extremely productive for both the dentist and the hygienist
- Dental Profitability - Three secrets and which of the three is the most important
- Phone Calls - What to say. What NOT to say to convert phone calls into patients
- Case Presentations – Learn to present treatment in a way that relates to each patient individually and takes the fear out of being the bearer of bad news.
- Emergency Dentistry - How to be known in the community as the go-to doc for emergencies. The importance of getting patients out of pain TODAY. We’ll show you how.
- Quadrant Dentistry - From the Root Canal/Build-Up/Crown as one procedure to the Crown Sandwich. Quadrant dentistry is the most efficient for your patients and some of the most profitable and productive methods for the general dentist.
- Focused Area Treatment Plans - Getting your patients healthy one step at a time while building value to future recall exams.
- The “Crown” Sandwich - How to efficiently diagnose and treat multiple Class 2 mercury fillings.
- Porcelain Ovens - Why you should have one. Discover two must-have porcelain recipes that will make you patients sing your praises and save valuable time.
- Dental Materials - Prep and Seat guidelines for all of today’s cosmetic and restorative restorations. Stop guessing how much time it will take and learn the most efficient sequences that are repeatable every time.
- Root Canal Build-Up / Crown - One procedure that is always predictable and time-saving.
Dr. Berlin’s YES Program is the cornerstone of the DDS Programs and is one of the most unique dental management seminars. It truly transforms Customer Service into a respect-based marketing tool. He will walk you through the process of evaluating your dental philosophy and how to adapt it to achieving more Yesses. Apply the proven formulas for Same Day Dentistry, Effective Hygiene Exams, and Productive Scheduling.register now
Marvin Berlin, DDS, FAGDLEARN MORE
- Emergency Dentistry
- Quadrant Dentistry
- Focused-Area Treatment Plans
- The “Crown” Sandwich
- Porcelain Ovens
- Dental Materials
- Root Canal Build-Up/Crown
Marvin Berlin, DDS, FAGDLEARN MORE
- Smile Design Principles – Apply Facial Analysis, Smile Analysis, and Dental Anatomy to your design.
- Facial Analysis - Here’s where we look at the Facial Symmetry … How the smile is positioned on the face. [Smile Line, Lip Line, Incisal Edge Position, Incisal Plane, Midline, Buccal Corridor]
- Dental Analysis – See how the shapes and contours of teeth fit within the lips and how they relate to each other. Smile architecture! [Embrasures, Line Angles, Axial Inclinations, Emergence Profile, Golden Proportion, Gingival Symmetry]
- Dental Anatomy - Focusing on the individual teeth shades, incisal translucencies, transitions of warmth, and surface textures.
- Hue, Value, Chroma - How they work together in determining ideal tooth shade. Understanding which is the most important and how to communicate with your lab.
- Central Incisors - Why these have to be perfect. Length/width ratios that can make or break your case. Why they have to be twins. Laterals are cousins.
- Mock-Up - The importance of visualizing the case before preparation, and in most cases, prepping the mock-up and not enamel.
- Periodontal Health - Don’t mess with the gums and the gums won’t mess with you. Learn to maintain healthy gums throughout the cosmetic process.
- Preparation Principles - Predictable preparation guidelines and margin placement to ensure a gorgeous, healthy smile
- Cosmetic Materials - Material protocols for all of today’s cosmetic restorations. Emax, Feldspathic, HT Zirconia, and Full Zirconia.
- Lab Communication - Digitally communicating with your lab requires great photography and an understanding of certain graphics programs. Gain the confidence to convey your patient’s information to the lab.
- Soft Tissue Symmetry with “Lasers”
- Cosmetic Veneer Temporaries - Giving your veneers a test-drive
- Controlled Rapid Cementation - Predictable cementation protocols
- Function & Occlusion
Creating gorgeous smiles in your practice is a function of analysis, preparation, implementation, and consistency. This course provides all details and systems to produce quality cosmetic dentistry results. Learn Smile Design Principles, Case Selection, Prep Guidelines, Cosmetic Materials, Lab Communications, Accurate Impressions, Soft tissue contouring, Shrink-wrap Temporaries, controlled rapid cementation, occlusion and more.register now
Marvin Berlin, DDS, FAGDLEARN MORE
- Choosing the right camera - Nikon vs. Canon? You’ll learn the differences.
- Choosing the right lens - THE most important piece of your photography equipment
- How to light up your subject - Ring vs. Flash
- Aperture Priority -What is it and how do you control it?
- Depth of Field and f-Stops – Discover the secrets of using just the right settings for each intra-oral shot.
- Manual Focus vs. Auto Focus - When do we use these and why?
- Live Patient Photo Shoot – Utilizing a unique point-of-view perspective, you’ll be immersed in an actual photo shoot. You’ll see through the viewfinder where to position the patient and where to position yourself and where to position your assistant.
- Composition - How to frame your subject to capture the ideal shot
- Photoshop 101 - How to use Photoshop to ethically clean up your images
You don’t have to be a master dental photographer to take great photographs. During this module, you’ll learn how to make photography an integral part of your daily procedures and for a good reason. Top producers use dental photography to present treatment, document cases, communicate with laboratories and promote their work. With this very entertaining program, you will embrace the use of Dental Photography into your patient flow.register now
Comprehensive Pediatrics for the General DentistLEARN MORE
- Economics of pediatric dentistry
- Trends in Pediatric
- Cambra - what is it?
- Behavior management techniques
- Restorative therapies
- Space maintenance
- Managing trauma in the pediatric patient
LEARN TO LOVE DENTURES
Simplified Techniques for the General Dentist Dr. Joseph BarkerLEARN MORE
- Complete Denture Techniques
A. Review of the traditional Denture Techniques
B. Simplified 3-Step Denture Technique
C. Immediate Denture techniques
- Occlusal Schemes – Use of 33 ° teeth, lingualized setup, or a flat plane approach
- Denture Troubleshooting Problems - Troubleshooting issues before, during and after denture fabrication
- Removable Partial Denture Design and Techniques - Including preparing the teeth, RPD Classifications and clasp design
You either love them or hate them. There seems to be no in between. However, to be a complete dentist, you need to learn to love creating beautiful, functional, and serviceable dentures. Our aging population is growing more edentulous by the year. Millions of American suffer from debilitating dental problems that drastically affect their physical and psychological wellness. You can put an end to this suffering, embarrassment, and inconvenience caused by missing and failing teeth. Learning to embrace dentures with and without implant retention. You will grow your business and reputation.register now
SLEEP APNEA AND MEDICAL EMERGENCIES
Practical Dental Sleep Medicine Workflow - Guy Yatros DMDLEARN MORE
Sleep Apena Learning Objectives
- Be able to identify the signs and symptoms of sleep disordered breathing (SDB)
- Understand how to appropriately screen all patients to begin dialogue regarding SDB
- Three unique pathways to get patients properly tested and diagnosed
- Document treatment to ensure compliance with medico-legal and payor guidelines
- Facilitate a proper consultation so patients take ownership of their SDB and understand the need for treatment
- Verbiage to use and avoid that will lead to increased case acceptance
- Device selection based on patient presentation
- Device effectiveness review
- Techniques to mitigate side-effects
- Basics of medical billing
Medical Emergencies Learning Objectives
- Identify & review common medical emergencies that occur in dental offices.
- Review current concepts of CPR & avoiding common errors
- Provide opportunities to practice managing emergencies w/ mock scenarios
- Learn techniques for keeping organized and efficient in emergencies
- Recognize the importance of assigning roles in emergency situations
Be Prepared!! Dentists, Hygienists, Assistants, and other staff lecture and hands on participation in a review of common office emergencies and their management.
Day 2 – Benefits of Patient Sedation, Health History Ben Quenzer, MD - Board Certified Anesthesiologist President, North Dallas Anesthesia
DOCTORS WORK BETTER WITH DOCTORS
-LEARN FROM THE BEST-
Dr. Berlin is one of the most sought-after speakers in dentistry today. He is the founder and senior partner of McKinneyDentist.com, one of the most productive and profitable dental practices in America. With collections over $10M annually, it consistently ranks in the top 1%, nationally, and Dr. Berlin loves sharing his practice philosophy and providing a unique combination of presentations that are current, applicable, and entertaining.
Dr. Bostick and Dr. Khater are the founders of the YESpoint Management System and their DSO, Abbeville Dental Health Management, which grew from a single location to over 19 regional offices and 27 million in revenue in only five years. Abbeville Dental Health was named on the INC 500/5000 fastest-growing companies in America for the last four years and is currently one of the most profitable general practices in America.
Under their leadership, Abbeville Dental Health Management was named a U.S. Chamber of Commerce Blue Ribbon Business for excellence in business strategy, employee development, community, customer and involvement service. Dr. Bostick & Dr. Khater are the leaders in doctor development. They have stepped away from the chair to educate and empower other dentists to achieve.
Dr. Bostick and Dr. Khater are the founders of the YESpoint Management System and their DSO, Abbeville Dental Health Management, which grew from a single location to over 19 regional offices and 27 million in revenue in only 5 years, Abbeville Dental Health was named on the INC 500/5000 fastest growing companies in America for the last four years and is currently one of the most profitable general practices in America.
Under their leadership, Abbeville Dental Health Management was named a U.S. Chamber of Commerce Blue Ribbon Business for excellence in business strategy, employee development, community, customer and involvement service. Dr. Bostick & Dr. Khater are the leaders in Dr. development. They have stepped away from the chair to educate and empower other dentists to achieve the
2019 COURSE SCHEDULE
Heart Attack and Stroke Prevention, Sleep Apnea
Removable Dentures, Implant Retained Dentures (Teeth Tomorrow)
Medical Emergencies in the Dental Office
Pediatrics and Interceptive Orthodontics